A Vertical All-In-One Campus; A Place To Work And Unplug.
Coworking Community at the ULCCWe're not just a working space, the Club is the place to expand your professional and social circle. Surrounded by more than 700 outstanding works of art, working from the Club is inspiring.
Order a coffee or cocktail in ONE while working from your laptop, with power and USB ports abound.
Coworking is an arrangement in which several workers from different companies share an office space, allowing cost savings and convenience through the use of common infrastructures, such as equipment, utilities, and receptionist and custodial services, and in some cases refreshments and parcel acceptance services.
Expand your professional community by engaging in the monthly, member-run special interest group "Topic Talks" including Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Advertising, Real Estate, Financial Markets & Economics, CPA, Blockchain & Digital Assets, Technology, Toastmasters, the S.A.G.E. (Strategic Advisors Guiding Experience) mentoring program and more.
What the ULCC Coworking Community Provides
- A complete resource for business including a business center, meeting rooms, overnight guest rooms, printers, quiet working spaces, secure and fast WiFi, networking, WiFi printing, paper shredding, phone charging stations, phone booths, notary public services
- Variety of open working spaces
- Business center with five private offices (free with membership) and six work terminals
- Access to premier clubs around the world
- Comparable (to lower) rates to most co-working spaces
- Access to professional growth topics and member-based affinity groups
- Professional and social programming to unplug
- On-staff audio visual services